Access Bank Entry-Level Trainee Programme For Young Graduates – The Access Bank Entry-Level Trainee Programme is your gateway to establishing a solid foundation for your career and thriving in the professional landscape. Access Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Access Holdings Plc (“Access Corporation”), is a leading full-service commercial bank operating through a network of more than 700 branches and service outlets, spanning 3 continents, 17 markets and 52 million customers.
The bank employs 28,000 people in its operations in Nigeria and has subsidiaries in sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom, a branch in Dubai, UAE and representative offices in China, Lebanon and India.
About Access Bank
Over the past 26 years, Access Bank Plc. has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, we are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network; a feat which has been achieved through a robust long-term approach to client solutions providing committed and innovative advice.
Access Bank has built its strength and success in corporate banking and is now applying that expertise to the personal and business banking platforms it acquired from Nigeria’s International
Commercial bank in 2012. The next two years were spent integrating the business, investing in infrastructure and strengthening the product offer. As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its
operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
- Candidates must not be older than 26 years as at the date of application.
- Candidates with MSc, ICAN, LLB qualifications should not be above 28 years of age as at the application date.
- A minimum of a 2nd Class Upper (2:1) degree from a prestigious university
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
How To Apply
- Log in to your Jobberman profile and ensure your profile is 100% complete
- Fill out the job application form and upload your cover letter
- Take the Jobberman Personality Insights Self-Assessment
For more details, visit Access Bank career website on http://www.jobberman.com/job-seeker/accessbank?