Apply Now For TEF Foundation Documentary Opportunity For Creators – The Tony Elumelu Foundation is seeking proposals from excellent film production firms, advertising agencies, and content creators that want to collaborate with us in highlighting the transformative impact of entrepreneurship in Africa.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is a pioneering foundation that is empowering a new generation of African entrepreneurs, eradicating poverty, stimulating job creation in all 54 African countries, and enhancing women’s economic empowerment.
Objectives of this Project
The objective of this project is to produce a 30-sec and 60-sec TV commercial that creatively communicates and showcases the impact of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, its flagship Entrepreneurship Programme’s best practices, and the successes of the program, as well as call for support from future funding donors, development partners, and expert mentors. In detail, the TVC will:
1. Demonstrate TEF’s impact, track record, and credibility, by highlighting specific proof points of what we have
achieved for individuals and communities since inception in 2010. This includes verifiable statistics and data demonstration, as well as testimonials or endorsements that highlight the effectiveness of TEF’s programmes and
2. Each prospective partner will partner with us to expand our work, our voice, and our impact for the next decade. (Prospective Partners include multilateral development agencies, bi-laterals, governments, the private sector, and global philanthropies).
3. Amplify our messaging in a way that does not overshoot or undershoot our unique value proposition which is identifying, training, coaching, mentoring, and funding young African entrepreneurs in addition to giving them access to key networks and markets.
4. Deepen our impact narrative by demonstrating proof of credibility and integrity, by strongly showcasing TEF’s
direct and indirect impact through jobs creation, revenue generation, poverty eradication, and women’s economic empowerment across all 54 African countries
5. Display proof of eligibility by showcasing enlisted partners who have contributed to our scaled impact, as
well as highlighting the broad scope, inclusion, and diversity of our empowerment.
6. Highlight the urgency of the identified problems that TEF wishes to solve on the continent (youth employment, poverty, youth restiveness, migration, etc.) and communicate the multiplier effect of our intervention in addressing and resolving competing issues that our potential partners may be considering.
7. To put it simply, partnering with TEF to empower additional entrepreneurs will help to solve food insecurity, extremism, lack of jobs, digital inclusion, climate crisis, migration, environmental pollution, inequitable healthcare access, women’s economic exclusion, etc.
8. Amplify the Foundation’s core objectives of “poverty alleviation, job creation, and women’s economic inclusion
9. Boost awareness of the Tony Elumelu Foundation’s Entrepreneurship Programme and previous programmes.
Reinforce TEF’s contribution to Africa’s changing narrative.
How To Submit Proposal
All interested candidates can send their proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Submissions close one week from the time of this publication.
For details on this TEF project, Follow this link to review the ToR. http://bitly.ws/RCK3