Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria Security Manager-Africa Opportunity – Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria. The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
About Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC AG also known as Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company or just Coca-Cola Hellenic is the world’s third-largest Coca-Cola anchor bottler in terms of volume with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases. Coca-Cola HBC’s shares are primarily listed on the London Stock Exchange with a secondary listing on the Athens Stock Exchange.
The company is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Coca-Cola HBC has been named the industry leader among beverage companies in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and is also included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. was incorporated under the laws of Greece in 1969, with headquarters in Athens. The
Coca-Cola Company granted to the company its bottling rights in the country in 1969. In August 2000 Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. acquired Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd, the former European operations of Coca-Cola Amatil, and
formed Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A.
In October 2012, the company announced that it was moving its operational headquarters to Switzerland and would switch its main market listing to London. This was a major blow to the Athens stock market, as Coca-Cola Hellenic was its largest listed company by value.
Reasons for the move included better access to financing and a move away from crisis ridden Greece, which had prompted ratings agencies to downgrade its credit over the summer to three notches above “junk” level.
- Responsible for support and implementation of The Company’s Security & Asset Protection strategies/program within one specific geographic business sector (West Africa Business Unit) and to support other Global Security and Asset Protection (GSAP) programs across Africa covering the three main composites of Risk Management, Operations Management / Incident Management / Information Management.
- Contribute and support the concept of ‘Freedom within a Framework’ to implement improved security and safety strategies that complement the Global Security and Asset Protection (GSAP) Vision and Mission on the African Continent
What You will Do for Us
- Support the IMCR (Incident Management Crisis Resolution) program for the Market Franchise Operations including training of bottler and franchise office staff. Support in Validation testing and continuous audit ready compliance
- Support the Business Resilience/Continuity program for the Market Franchise Operations, support
validation programs, training and desk top exercises, constant state of audit readiness.
- In support to GSAP localize and support strategic security plan for the Franchises to mitigate risks across all relevant geographies and asset categories
- Develop and Implement Operational security plans for the Business unit including emergency preparedness resilience and testing encompassing Enterprise Risk Management
- Conduct Security Audit of company owned facilities and implementation of corrective action plans aligned to GSAP programs.
- Creation of Business Unit/Franchise security policies and procedures, updating and management thereof as well as enforcement of compliance
- Investigations leadership and management including pre-employment screening, COBC elements, criminal and civil investigations where required.
- Senior leadership executive protection program management including Expat/Mobility security program and housing security management.
- Live company event safety and security leadership including Legal/Regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Security Training and awareness program rollout of GSAP Programs
- Security risk analysis and assessments
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and become a valued partner and value adding resource.
- BSc in the field of security, law enforcement, Legal,
- Risk Management
- At least 7 years’ experience in a Security/Risk Management role in a Corporate Office environment
- At least 3 years as a functional lead or head of Security in a corporate office environment
- At least 3 years Profit & Loss /OR/ Budget Accountability
- At least 3 years international experience in a Security Role
- Experience with complex travel to challenging destinations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company on coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Candidates must be in possession of Legal Rights to Work in Placement Country (Nigeria, Egypt, IvoryCoast).
No Work Permits or Right to Work will be supported and Candidates that legally are not able to work in host location will not be eligible.
For more details, visit Coca-Cola HBC website on https://careers.coca-colacompany.com/job/18719143/security-manager-africa-lagos-ng/