FirstBank Technology Academy Program – FirstBank Technology Academy targets young and recent graduates with a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) background. These tech enthusiasts will undergo a comprehensive and practical program that will expose them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies including IT Fundamentals, Application Support & Development, Cybersecurity & Infrastructure, and Data Science which will strengthen their hands on experience in the field of digital technology.
FirstBank invites young graduates with a passion for innovation and a strong desire to create a positive impact on the banking landscape to join us on this transformative journey as we collectively contribute to leaving no stone unturned in plugging FirstBank to being the Bank of first choice in the continent.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria.It is the premier bank in West Africa. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company in Nigeria, with the subsidiaries ‘FBN Bank’ in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; First Bank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. First Bank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension custodian.
The teeming customers of the First Bank Group are serviced from a network of over 700 business locations across Africa. To promote financial inclusion and reach the unbanked, First Bank has an extensive Agent Banking network, with over 53,000 locations across Nigeria.
The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. For eight consecutive years (2011 – 2018) First Bank Nigeria received the Best Retail Bank in Nigeria award by The Asian Banker.
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- The minimum academic qualification is a Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
Interview Date, Process and Venue
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How To Apply
For more details, visit First Bank website on http://hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/877