How To Open Opay Account In Nigeria Sign Up Here – Opay is one of the top mobile-based platforms for payments, transfers, loans, savings, etc. Currently, Opay has over 18 million registered users on its app and 500,000 agents across Nigeria who rely on Opay’s services to pay bill, send and receive money and more. In this post, we will show you how to open an Opay account using your phone.
To have access to use Opay services, it is required for you to create an Opay account or sign up. Before we move to ‘ how to sign up for Opay‘, let’s first look at the requirements.
Requirements to open Opay account
Before you can sign up or register for Opay, you need to have these basic requirements:
- Valid phone number
- An email address
How to Open Opay Account
Follow the steps below:
1. Install Opay App from Google Play Store,
2. Open the installed Opay app,
3. Select your country.
4. Enter your phone number.
5. Click on ‘Next’ button.
6. Input any six-digit PIN for your wallet/account,
7. Re-enter the PIN and then click on ‘Create PIN’ button.
8. Enter your name and email address as required in the provided space.
- Next is to verify your Opay account
Verify Opay account
After creating an Opay account, next is to verify the account. Follow the steps below:
1. Check your inbox on the email address provided during the registration.
2. You will see a mail that has been sent to you by Opay.
3. Open the mail and click on the attached ‘link’ to verify.
You would be redirected to a page which says “Thanks for verifying your email”. It means you have been successfully verified your Opay account.
Note: Opay app can also be downloaded from Apple Store for iPhone users. Hope this information helps you? Kindly share with your friends. Thanks.