Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (American University Of Beirut) – The American University of Beirut (AUB) offers full scholarships in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. Scholars attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degrees.
The scholarship program is open to the
following three online graduate programs:
- Master’s in Engineering Management (Online)
- Master’s in Computing in Education (Online)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Online)
About MasterCard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where every one has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. Scholars attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degrees.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program Courses
- Business Administration
- Computing in Education
- Engineering Management
Requirements for Mastercard
Foundation Scholarship Program Qualification
- Good academic standing in the previous degree
- Talent that exceeds financial resources
- Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region
- Leadership skills
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program
- 35 years or younger
- Demonstration of Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) by July 21, 2023.
Tests that you can submit: TOEFL IBT, IELTS (Academic), GRE (Verbal), GMAT (Verbal), or DUOLINGO English Test (DET).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard Foundation on www.graduateadmissions.aub.edu.lb to apply
Step 1: Complete the AUB online graduate application on http://graduateadmissions.aub.edu.lb/Pages/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Pages/Applications.aspx and upload supporting documents by July 21, 2023.
Step 2: Complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Survey on http://survey.aub.edu.lb/index.php/362939?lang=en by July 21, 2023.
Step 3: Submit RUSE scores on http://www.aub.edu.lb/admissions/pages/englishrequirements.aspx by July 21, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For an application to be considered complete, applicants must have completed
(1) the AUB online graduate application,
(2) the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program survey, and
(3) submit RUSE scores.
For more details, visit AUB website on http://www.aub.edu.lb/mcf/Pages/default.aspx