Mastercard Transforming Nigeria Youth Program – The Transforming Nigerian Youths initiative intends to build a network of entrepreneurial and management change-makers, primarily among youths and women in Nigeria’s Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector.
The Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) is collaborating with the Mastercard Foundation to enhance the capacity
of 40,000 MSMEs in Nigeria, with a special emphasis on women-led enterprises. The training will be offered through EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response), allowing all learners to participate in the classes wherever they are, at any time.
If you are an entrepreneur or want to start a business, you should sign up for this FREE Entrepreneurship course offered by Enterprise Development Centre in collaboration with MasterCard Foundation-Young Africa Works.
About MasterCard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
- Personalized Plan for your Business Growth
- Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google my Business profile, free CAC registration, free Logo and lots more
- Free Access to Market
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills
- One on One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training
- A chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
Requirements For Qualification
- The program is for the youths (age 18-35 years) resident in any of the 36 States of Nigeria with a business or an idea.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard Foundation on www.reg.smetoolkit.ng to apply
For more details, visit Mastercard website on http://reg.smetoolkit.ng/program-apply/transforming-nigerian-youths