New Google AdSense Account Approval Process 2023 – This article in May 2022 with the new account approval process. It’s pointless to mention again that AdSense is one of the best contextual advertising networks In the world Until now, the AdSense approval process was simple: You create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money. From now on, AdSense has the AdSense approval process and made this easy for new publishers.
Here is the new account approval process:
1. Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
2. Sign up for an AdSense account
3. Ensure your Age must be +18 years
4. Must Have a 500 or 1,000 Page Views per day
5. AdSense team review and approve/reject your website in 1-2 weeks
6. AdSense team will ask you to verify your identity and Pin verification.
7. Add Payment information to get paid (Payment threshold is $100)
Once you add the code on your blog, that will show blank ads. Here is a video that shows how to create your first AdSense ad unit:
In a typical scenario, it would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to https://adsense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to your AdSense account, and create AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will show as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps.
- Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and moreover those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into AdSense. If they still reject your account, it’s time to try outs.