Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Program – Oilserv Limited welcomes applications from interested and qualified Nigerian graduates for its Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2023. You will learn skills, build a network, and transition into a full-time career through rotations, projects, and mentorship. Ideal for adaptive, proactive, and ambitious professionals dedicated to professional development.
Oilserv Limited is a major provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and commissioning (EPCIC) services and related solutions for the oil and gas industry’s onshore, offshore, and subsea
About Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Benefits of Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Program
Through rotations, projects, and mentorship, you’ll gain skills, build network, and transition into a full-time role. Ideal for adaptable, proactive, and ambitious individuals committed to professional growth.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second-class upper degree in Engineering, Management, Sciences & other disciplines
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcript where class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant
- Master’s degree will be considered but must be 30 years maximum.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience after NYSC
How To Apply
For more details, visit Oilserv Limited website on https://oilservcareers.seamlesshiring.com/