Solutions on How to Remove Google Adsense Temporary ad Serving Limit
Adsense ad serving limit is not what you should be afraid of. It is easy to fix. It is better than disabled Adsense. In this article, I will show you 5 solutions for temporary ad serving limit placed on your AdSense account.
What is Temporary Ad serving Limit
It is a restriction placed on the number of ads users can see on your site or blog per day. Once that number is attained, ads will automatically stop showing on your site. This is usually a common issue for newly approved Adsense accounts.
Ad serving on your account is being temporarily limited while we assess your traffic quality.
We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic or Temporary ad serving limit placed on your AdSense account
Types of Ad Serving Limit
1. Ad Placement
If your site does not follow Adsense ad placement policy, It can lead to ad limits. So make your site follow the AdSense ad placement policy.
1. Encouraging clicks from users in any form
2. Placing ads under a misleading heading
3. Placing ad on Auto-refreshing page
4. Ads in pop-up and pop-under windows
5. Ads on a site with pop-ups or pop-unders and so on
2. Invalid Traffic
Ad serving on your account is currently
being limited due to invalid traffic concerns. We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic.
This is how Google defines invalid traffic:
Invalid traffic includes any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Invalid traffic covers intentionally fraudulent traffic as well as accidental clicks.
Invalid traffic includes, but is not limited to:
- Clicks or impressions generated by publishers clicking their own live ads
- Repeated ad clicks or impressions generated by one or more users
- Publishers encouraging clicks on their ads (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads, ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks, etc.)
- Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.
This is the most common reason for ad limits.
Furthermore, it is also a result of getting more traffic that is not organic. Organic traffic is traffic gotten from search engines.
Causes of Ad Serving Limit
1. Wrong ads placement
2. Constant accidental/intentional clicks your own ads
3. Encouraging users to click on your ads
4. Bot traffic
5. Having ctr above 20%
6. Buying of Traffic: Buying traffic or running ads from untrusted sites. Google didn’t make it clear by what is meant by untrusted sites, this is what they said…….we understand that you may want more information about traffic services that we’ve found to send invalid traffic.
However, because we need to maintain the effectiveness of our detection system, and because revealing the names of these services could create legal complications, we’re not able to provide these details. However, Pop up ads and ads from some social media sites are unreliable sites. Read this article by Google on purchasing traffic.
Adsense Ad Limit Solutions
1. Check if there is any manual ad placement covering content on your site. If there is, fix it.
2. Stop any Ads you are running when the ads limit occur
3. Run Bing or Google ads
4. Write contents that will drive organic traffic to your site. This is how to get that done:
i. Do keyword research
ii. Select low competitive keywords
iii. Use the selected keywords in writing a well-optimized article
iv. Optionally build backlinks to the content
5. Do nothing or remove ads code: Sometimes, I get it resolved by doing nothing but this is not recommended as this might get your Adsense account permanently disabled.
6. Contact Adsense support team via your account.