SBC AfriTech ASIP Accelerator Program – Startupbootcamp AfriTech was launched in 2017 as the first multi-corporate-backed pan-African startup accelerator. They run world-class accelerator programs, working with some of the most disruptive startups on the continent. They provide access to the global network of corporate partners, investors, and mentors.
The Startupbootcamp AfriTech has launched the Cohort 4 of the ASIP Accelerator Program to scout, skill, and scale early-stage startups through intensive coaching and opportunities for pilots and Proof of Concept projects that subsequently open the doors for longer-term commercial agreements.
The program is open to startups in various sectors, including but not limited to FinTech, InsureTech, AgriTech, Climate-tech, eCommerce, Digital Health, GreenTech, Mobility, digitizing the informal economy, and empowering artisans.
About SBC AfriTech
Startupbootcamp is the leading corporate-backed accelerator in Africa, and the success of our alumni is a
direct result of the extensive Corporate Startup Collaboration Startupbootcamp AfriTech was launched in 2017 as the first multi corporate-backed pan-African
We run world-class accelerator programs, working with some of the most disruptive startups on the continent. We provide access to our global network of corporate partners, investors, and mentors.
Benefits of ASIP Accelerator Program
- 3-Month intensive program
- Connection with corporate partners
- Global Network
- Tailored Mentorship
- Coworking Space
- Living Expenses($18K)
- Perks & Discounts( More than $750K+ in exclusive partner deals)
- Alumni Growth Program
- Industry Events
- Investor Access
- Demo Day
- The Program takes a hybrid format and begins in Dakar, culminating in a physical Demo Day where startup founders pitch their disruptive solutions to a broad audience of media, investors, corporate partners, and industry stakeholders.
- The 10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than EUR 500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, Hubspot, and many more. ASIP Accelerator also invests EUR 15,000 in cash to each startup.
Requirements for ASIP Accelerator Program Qualification
To be eligible for the program, your startup:
- Has to be formally incorporated
- Has at least 2 people working on the project and devoting at least 50% of their time to the project
- Has customers or clients using the products or services
- Is generating revenues from the products or services
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to SBC AfriTech on www.vc4a.com to apply
For more details, visit SBC AfriTech website on https://sbcafritech.com/